Aavin Technician, Manager Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Application Form & Notification Here. The Kancheepuram – Thiruvallur District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd released a notification for Manager, Deputy Manager, Extension Officer Grade – II, Technician, Senior Factory Assistant, and Drivers of 19 Vacancies. The Last date to apply for this recruitment is 27 November 2020. Aspirants can download the application form here.
Aavin Notification 2020 Details
Aavin Job Vacancy:
- Manager (Accounts & Engg) – 2 nos
- Deputy Manager (Dairying, System, Civil) – 4 nos
- Extension Officer Grade – II – 04 nos
- Technician (Boiler , Refrigeration) – 2 nos
- Senior Factory Assistant – 4 nos
- Drivers – 3 nos
Aavin Recruitment Age Limit:
To Apply for this recruitment, candidates must have the following age limit.
Technician, Senior Factory Assistant, Driver:
- SC/SCA/ST: 35 years
- MBC/DNC/BC: 32 years
- OC:30 years
Manager, Deputy Manager, Extension Officer – Gr. II:
- SC/SCA/ST: No Age Limit
- MBC/DNC/BC: No Age Limit
- OC: 30 years
Aavin Manager, Technician & Other Posts Qualification:
Extension Officer Grade – II:
- Must be a graduate in any discipline and have passed in Cooperative Training and completion of 10 years of service in MPCS
- A pass in 10th std. / SSLC exam
- Should have remaining service of minimum 5 years Exemption for holders of degree in B.A (Co.op) or B.Com (Co.op) from passing Cooperative Training.
- Pass in VIII Std
- Must possess Boiler Attendant Certificate Gr.II / Gr.III issued by the Director of Boiler, Chennai to operate boilers as per the norms prescribed by the authority.
- Pass in SSLC, or its equivalent
- ITI Certificate in Refrigeration & Air conditioner Mechanic with NTC (or) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Senior Factory Assistant:
- Must have passed +2
- Must possess ITI in any trade
- Must have passed VIII std., or its equivalent
- Must be in possession of valid Driving License to drive Heavy Vehicles.
- Must possess a minimum 3 years’ experience as Heavy Vehicle Driver
For Other Posts:
- Candidates should have possessed degree in the relevant field.
Aavin Notification 2020 Pay Scale:
- Manager – Rs.37750/-
- Deputy Manager- Rs.35900/-
- Extension Officer – Rs.20600/-
- For All other Posts- Rs. 19500/-
Aavin Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection Process consists of
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
Aavin Milk Recruitment Application Fee:
- Candidates belonging to the OC/MBC/ BC will be required to pay application and processing fee of Rs.250/-(Nonrefundable).
- SC/SCA/ST candidates will be required to pay processing fee of Rs.100/-(Non-refundable).
How to Apply for Aavin Recruitment 2020:
Download the Application form from the below link
- The filled application will have to be sent along with Xerox copies of required document Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “The General Manager, K.T.D.C.M.P.U. Ltd., payable at Chennai.
- The last date for receipt of application is 27-11-2020 up to 5.30 PM.
The General Manager,
K.T.D.C.M.P.Union Ltd., 55,
Ayanavaram, Chennai – 600 023
There are totally 19 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment
What is the last date to apply for Aavin Manager & Technician Recruitment?
You can apply to this recruitment on or before 27.11.2020
The Application Fee will be varied depending on the candidates category as follows:
OC/MBC/ BC – Rs.250
SC/SCA/ST – Rs.100/-