Accenture Recruitment 2020 – Accenture warmly welcomes Ability to work independently and self motivated candidates for applying the post of ASP.NET MVC Application Developer. The work location is Bengaluru. Job role, descriptions, experience details and further details are given on this page. Go through this page.
Accenture Recruitment 2020 Eligibility criteria:
Candidate who graduates 15years(12 years schooling +3 year Bachelor’s degree) of full time education are eligible for this post.
Required Work Experience:
Candidates must have 4 to 6 years work experience in relevant field.
Required Technical Experience:
- ASPNet MVC / ASPNet/ C / SQL Server/Oracle/net Core
- OOPS Concept/ Web Services/ Web API
- Good to have Angular experience
- Good understanding of CI/CD, Azure devops, Git repository
Candidates who willing to apply for this post are having skills at ASP.NET MVC platform.
Accenture Recruitment 2020 Key Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience in Net core/Aspnet core
- Good understanding of Object oriented concepts
- Experience in developing web applications using ASPnet MVC
- Experience in developing ReST APIs using ASPnet Web API
- should be able to communicate task details to supervisor/ onshore during SDLC cycle of the project and effectively reduce the complexity of the tasks to implement
- Should be able to resolve the issues with little help
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates are go to the official site of Accenture.
- Select the career section and find the notification then open it.
- Click Apply now option and the login page will appeared on the screen.
- If you already have an account on Accenture portal then login or create an account.
- Fill the required details and upload the required documents then submit it.
The job location for this job is Bangalore.
Candidates must have 4 to 6 years experience for the post of Application Developer.