AIR India Limited Recruitment 2020: Air India Express Limited has invited applications for the post of Deputy Manager, Chief Manager Finance, Manager Finance, Manager- System Administration, Manager- [Scheduling & Network Planning] Grade – M-4, Route Manager. The Last Date for the submission of the application form is 05.11.2020. More Details on AIR India Limited Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age limit, Selection Process Check here Below Information. Stay Active with us for further updates!!!
AIR India Limited Recruitment 2020 Details
Educational Qualification For the AIR India Limited Recruitment 2020:
Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university& BE / B. Tech or Graduation in Mathematics / Statistics / IT from a recognized university& BE / B. Tech or Graduation in Mathematics / Statistics / IT from a recognized university& MBA (Marketing & sales / Operations / Finance /Aviation)& BE / B. Tech or Graduate in Maths / Statistics / IT/ Post Graduation in Aviation Management.
Vacancies For the AIR India Limited Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit For the AIR India Limited Recruitment 2020:
- Reservation figures are indicative and reservation in posts will be based on post-based roster as per the prevailing cadre strength.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: Ø 05 years for SC / ST candidates &03 years for OBC candidates.
Application Fee For the AIR India Limited Recruitment:
Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories will be required to submit a non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai, along with their Application.
Selection Process For the AIR India Limited Recruitment:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview (s)
- Pre-employment Medical Examination.
General Conditions For the AIR India Limited Recruitment:
- Based on requirements, the incumbents are also likely to be deployed to the parent company / Group / Air India Express affiliate sister concern / subsidiary, anywhere in India.
- Consideration and Relaxation of SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Serviceman/Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) / Persons with benchmark disability candidates will be as per Government directives on reservation of posts.
How To Apply For the AIR India Limited Recruitment:
- Go to the Official Website
- Click the “AIR India Limited Advertisement “ Page Notification Will Open Read it and check Eligibility then Back to the Page.
- Download Application Form.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.