Upcoming Recruitments Notifications will be released soon. Every year many Govt Jobs notification released but this year Due to COVID-19 all the recruitments are stopped by the boards. The situation becoming normal in the country so, the ordered get back by the govt and release the Govt job notification as usual like every year. So, all the candidates who are job seekers it is great opportunity kindly wait for the notification. All the board will be released the recruitment employee notification soon as usual this year too.
- The Tamil Nadu government has ordered a revision in the recruitment of employees who are currently employed in government jobs, as it has been banned from creating new workplaces due to the corona curfew.
- The revenue of the State of Tamil Nadu was completely affected by the Corona curfew.
- The creation of new workplaces was banned last September 21st.
- Currently allowed to create new jobs in government departments again
- Elementary staffs that have not been filled for three years can be selected.
The first lockdown was imposed in Tamil Nadu last March due to the spreading of Coronavirus. As a result, all the sector companies were closed down around the world. This caused a great crisis in all state and the country lead to loss in economic growth. This is because all the major revenue generating sectors for the government, such as Tasmag’s first transport and bond registration, have been paralyzed. As a result, the government lost an average of Rs 1.50 lakh crore annually this year.
The government is making various efforts to control spreading. Accordingly, the government stopped giving bouquets, gold ornaments and souvenirs at state ceremonies. It also banned the creation of new jobs in government departments. The government made every effort to control government COVID spreading as much as possible.
But now Tamil Nadu has returned to normalcy due to various relaxations in the curfew. Thus the ban on creating new workplaces was lifted. This has been announced by the Tamil Nadu Finance Department. It has also been announced that there is no ban on offering jobs on compassionate grounds and that primary level employees who have not been filled for 3 years can fill the vacancies. But they have to get permission from the Tamil Nadu Civil Service Selection Board.