APSC MVI Recruitment 2020 How to Apply Details Given. Assam Public Service Commission has invites online application for Motor Vehicle Inspector under Transport Department post. Candidates who are interested can apply online till 09.11.2020. Here in this page we are given the How to Apply details this is very useful for the candidates to apply for the post. APSC MVI Recruitment 2020 How to Apply details are given below in our blog.
APSC MVI Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply?
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
- Candidates are advised to register with valid and active e-mail address in the online application, as all correspondence will be made through e-mail by the commission. interview schedule and requirements with regard to copies of certificates to be submitted in respect of claims made in the online application ,will be intimated to the candidates through the website of the commission in due course of time.
- After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
- After login, applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’.
- The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Online Application Form is available in English and Assamese Language but it can only be filled in English Language. Applicant can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
- Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf/jpeg file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
- Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified at the time of Personal Viva-Voce Interview.
Photo upload & Signature Details:
- An applicant is required to upload the scanned images of his/her recent photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–200 KB)
- Size of the signature (Max size–200 KB)
- Applicant should carefully fill all the information as asked in the application form and click on the declarations checkbox to enable the ‘Preview’ button before final submission.
- Applicants must ensure all relevant fields in the application are filled in correctly before final submission, since editing/cancellation after final submission will not be allowed.
- After previewing the details filled in by the applicant he/she can either click ‘Submit’ for final submission or click ‘Cancel’ button for necessary corrections before final submission of the Application Form.
- On completion of form submission applicant has to pay application fee along with processing fee as applicable.
- Application fee once paid by the applicant will not be refunded.
- In case of failure of the payment applicant should click on button ‘Validate Payment’ to verify the payment from bank. In instances of double debit i.e. amount debited twice for the same transaction, the bank will automatically refund the fee to the applicant within 5-7 working days.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- Applicant’s application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.
- Applicant may also fill their online form through Common Service Centers. Applicants without debit card/Internet banking may visit nearest CSCs.
- Candidates with less than 40% disability will not be considered for any relaxation which is applicable to Persons with benchmark disability candidates.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for each post; however, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for one post, then he/she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee.
- The applicants, who submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications, should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and retain the hardcopy of the Online Application Form.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
For any payment related issues, one can reach the following helpdesk numbers – GRAS Helpline (Telephonic):1800-212-11-88-66 (From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days) GRAS Helpdesk- https://assamegras.gov.in/helpdesk/
Click ‘Submit a ticket’ Click ‘Payment Related’
Fill-in your payment related details. Click ‘Submit ticket’ Bank – For any bank related issue we suggest applicants to contact their respective bank branches.
For any other issues related to online application form you can contact the following- Email: [email protected] Contact No: 1800-572-23-43 (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days)