APSPDCL Departmental Test 2020 Notification: Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited has released the departmental test notification for the employees on the official site. The Last Date to apply for the test is 10.12.2020. Candidates can download the notification and application form here. For further details refer this page.
APSPDCL Departmental Test 2020
APSPDCL Departmental Test Eligibility:
Account Test for JE,AE/AEE:
- Applicants who are all appointed as JE/AE/AEE temporary or regular or on deputation to other departments are eligible to apply for the test.
- The technical personnel below the cadre of AE/AEE may also apply for the test.
- Those who have completed a minimum of one year of service in the feeder cadre as direct recruitment exclusive of EOL period if any, are only eligible for applying for the test.
Accountancy Higher Grade Exam:
- The Candidates who are appointed as senior assistant/senior stenos/ typist/Jr. Assistant temporary or regular or on deputation to the other departments are eligible to appear for the test.
- Those accounts personnel below the cadre of senior assistant/senior stenos may also apply for the test.
- Those who have completed a minimum of one year of service in the feeder cadre as direct recruitment exclusive of EOL period if any, are only eligible for applying for the test
APSPDCL Departmental Test Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Rs.500 as Examination Fee of Accounts Officer/O&M/Dr. NTTPS/ Vijayawada on any nationalized bank payable at Vijayawada only. The D.D will be drawn on or before 25.11.2020.
How to Apply for APSPDCL Departmental Test:
- Go to the Official Website.
- If you are eligible then download the application form.
- Fill the form and send it to the belonging address.
The Chief Engineer Training Institute,
PIN – 521456.
You can download the application form from the official site of APSPDCL or Click the above link to download at single click.