BECIL Software Developer Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online Here || Download Notification Here. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has looking for eligible aspirants for Senior Software Developer – MIC, Software Developer MIC, Software Tester MIC, UX/UI Designer and Startup Fellow of 9 Vacancies. The time limit to apply for these posts is 24 November 2020. Aspirants who are looking forward to this job can download the notification in our blog.
BECIL Notification 2020 Details
BECIL Job Vacancy 2020:
- Senior Software Developer – 01 no
- Software Developer – 03 nos
- Software Tester – 01 no
- UX/UI Designer – 01
- Startup Fellow – 03 nos
- Total Vacancies – 09 nos
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- The Age Limit will be varied depending on the particular post.
- For Senior Software Developer – 40 years
- For Other Post – 35 years
BECIL Notification 2020 Qualification:
Applicants must possess the following qualification as per their Post.
Senior Software Developer:
B.Tech with 6+ years’ experience, M.Tech/MCA with 4+ year’s experience
M.Sc (IT)/Computer Science with 7+ years experience.
Software Developer, Software Tester and UX/UI Designer:
B.Tech with 4+ years’ experience, M.Tech/MCA with 2+ years’ experience
M.Sc (IT)/Computer Science with 5 years’ experience
An Engineering degree from a reputed University/Institute.
BECIL Software Developer & Other Post Pay Scale:
Candidate who will get posting receive the following pay scale.
- Senior Software Developer – Rs.75,000- 90,000/-
- For Other Posts – Rs.60,000- 75,000/
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online:
- Application should be submitted ONLINE only for the above post.
- You can visit the official site or from the below link to apply.
- Before Applying, Make sure you have read, how to apply instructions
In case of any doubt/help please email as below:
For technical problem faced while applying ONLINE: [email protected]
For queries other than technical : [email protected]
Aspirant should apply before 24.11.2020. Application window will be closed after the last date
There are 9 Vacancies are allotted under this recruitment
How can I apply for this recruitment?
You can apply through the official site or from the link available in the examsdaily site