BEL Trainee Engineer Notification 2020 OUT. Bharat Electronics Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Trainee Engineer – II. Total vacancies are 160 posts. Last date to apply online is 21.11.2020. Huge opportunity has waiting for Engineering graduates. This is purely on temporary basis job. For eligibility criteria, salary details and further details, refer this page. It contains the Online Application link also. Go through till End.
BEL Recruitment 2020 – 21 Details
BEL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who posses BE / B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication OR Masters in Computer Application (MCA) are eligible for this post.
First Class in the indicated qualification for General, EWS and OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
Candidates Upper age Limit is 28 years as on 01.11.2020 is Mandatory.
- Minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in any of the following areas:
- Experience in data center related projects is desirable.
- Certification from any server OEM will be preferred.
- Experience in IP based devices and other networking projects. Candidates with CCNA certification will be preferred.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Salary Details
Trainee Engineer-II will be engaged initially for a period of One year which may be extended up to a maximum of Three years (including initial period) based on project requirement and individual’s performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 28,000/-, Rs. 31,000/- and Rs. 34,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
BEL Recruitment 2020 Required Documents
Candidates are required to scan the following documents and attach the same in pdf format (document size should not exceed 300kb):
- 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth)
- B.E/ B.Tech. Consolidated Marks Card
- BE/B.Tech Final Degree Certificate.
- Caste / Community/ Disability / Income certificate
- Post qualification experience certificate/s from previous / current employer.
- Candidates if working in PSUs/ Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application or interview.
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar /PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter ID.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Fee Details
Candidates who willing to apply for this post are advised to pay the non refundable Application Fees of Rs. 200/- through SBI Online mode or SBI Branch.
Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2020
- Go to the Official Site of BEL website.
- Select Recruitment – Advertisements under Careers section.
- Find “Recruitment for the post of Trainee Engineer-II for IPSS Project, Bengaluru Unit” notification and Click “To apply online click here”
- Create an Account on BEL website.
- Fill the Application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the Application fee and submit it.
- Print the Registration form for future reference.
21.11.2020 is the last date to Apply online for the Trainee Engineer post on BEL.
How many vacancies are offered by BEL for Trainee Engineer post?
There are totally 160 Trainee Engineer post offered by BEL.
How to Apply for the post of Trainee Engineer post on BEL?
Candidates can apply for Trainee Engineer post on Official website or Refer this page. It contains the direct link to Application form.