BEL Notification (Apprenticeship Training for Diploma candidates) 2020 released. Bharat Electronics Limited has released the notification for Apprenticeship Training for Diploma candidates. Passed out DIPLOMA candidates to undergo Training as “Technician Apprentice (TAPP)” under the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) as per the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for a period of One Year at Bharat Electronics Limited, Bengaluru. Candidates who are interested to participate in the training can apply soon. The Last Date to Apply for the posts is 15.11.2020. BEL Notification 2020 details are given below in our blog.
BEL Training Notification 2020:
Candidates should possess 3 Years Diploma in Engineering
Branch of Engineering:
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Commercial Practice
- Library Science
Year of Passing: Diploma Passed on or after 01-01-2018
- The candidate must be from Karnataka state only.
- Diploma Original Marks Card issued by Board of Technical Education
- Candidates who have undergone/undergoing/already registered for Apprenticeship Training under the NATS in any other establishment/organization are not eligible.
The stipend is as per the Government norms (present rate of stipend is `10,400/- per month.
- Selection will be purely based on the marks scored in the examinations of SSLC/10th standard and Diploma
- Statutory Reservation will be as per Government norms.
- Selected candidates will be informed through SMS/E-Mail.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must register in NATS web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and also candidates are required to send application in enclosed format(Annexure – A) along with set of copy of certificates (10th/ SSLC Marks Card, Diploma certificate, Diploma Marks card, Caste Certificate (if applicable) & Aadhar Card to:
Deputy Manager (Hr/Cld)
Centre for Learning and Development
Bharat Electronics Limited
Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013
Last Date to Apply 15.11.2020
General Instructions to the Candidates:
- The duration of the Apprenticeship Training is ONE YEAR only.
- Canteen & Transport facility will be provided on chargeable basis.
- The candidates are mandatorily required to register in NATS web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing for selection process.
- Candidates must produce ORIGINAL Marks Cards/Certificates issued by competent authority at the time of document verification.
- During the training period or after completion/termination of training, there will be no obligation on the part of BEL to offer any employment.
- Suppression of facts & furnishing false information will lead to disqualification/termination from training.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification