CAG Notification 2020 Released. Office of the Comptroller & Auditor General of India, New Delhi has released the Recruitment notification for the post of Administrative officer. The total number of vacancy is Only One. The last date to apply for this post is 23.11.2020. Candidates can send their required documents to the respective address through Speed post or post. Eligibility criteria details and further details are given on this page. Kindly refer till end.
CAG Recruitment 2020 Details
CAG Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who posses Bachelors degree in form a recognized university or equivalent degree can eligible to this post.
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Candidates must be Sr. Audit Officer / Sr. Accounts Officer or Assistant Accounts Officer / Assistant Audit Officer with two years of regular service in Level – 8 of the pay Matrix.
- Candidates must have Three years experience in administration, establishment and accounts work.
CAG Recruitment 2020 Required Documents
- Bio-data(2 copies) in the enclosed prescribed details
- Photocopies o complete and up to date APARs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page
- Integrity Certificate / Vigilance Clearance Certificate and statement of major/minor penalty, imposed during the last 10 years.
How to Apply for Administrative Officer post on CAG
- Go to the Official site of CAG website
- Find the Notification of “Filling up the posts of Administrative Officer in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi on deputation basis” and open it
- The PDF contains Application form also.
- Fill the Application with Correct details.
- Send the Application to the belonging Address with Required documents.
Assistant Comptroller and Auditor General
The Comptroller & Auditor General of India,
9-Deendayal Upadhaya Marg,
New Delhi – 110124.
23.11.2020 is the last date to apply for the post of Administrative officer on CAG
There is only one vacancy offered by CAG for Administrative officer post.
Candidates can send their application form to the belonging address with required documents.