CDAC Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Invites online applications for the post of Consultant (Project Engineers & Project Support Staff & Other Posts) purely on a contractual basis for various projects for its Pune center. Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates till October 9, 2020. CDAC Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
CDAC Recruitment 2020:
- Bachelor Degree holder can apply for the post
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE. And for such autonomous institute’s course (s) submission of equivalency certificate is mandatory at the time of interview.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter (A, A +) grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
- 35 years as on last date of advertisement
- Applicants belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the ‘Government of India’ norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be Last Date of submission of Application: i.e. October 9, 2020
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates – September 25, 2020
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates – October 9, 2020
- Interview / Written test date – Will be communicated by email only
Max Rs. 375120.00/- to Rs. 510180.00/- per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by management.
A non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates online payment, using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website.
How to apply:
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read General Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- While applying online Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the applicant either through online payment, using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Head of HRD /Manager, HRD of C-DAC, Pune.
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.