Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 251 Vacancies. Applications are hereby invited online for filling up the following posts through the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) from all the eligible regular serving Railway employees of Central Railway. The Starting Date for the Online Application form 17.09.2020 and the last date for the submission of online application form 19.01.2021. Now Candidates check the qualification details from our website.
Central Railway Recruitment
Junior Clerk: 12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination, on the date of notification with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen.
Senior Clerk: Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
How to Apply??
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting official website. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR’s website for filling ONLINE application for Sr.Clerk/Jr.Clerk under G.D.C.E. and fill up the personal details/Bio-data etc carefully.
- Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digits Aadhaar Card number. Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card at the time of document verification. During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration ID will be issued to each candidate. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration ID for further stages of selection process/correspondence with respective Hqrs, Divisions/Units concerned.
- Candidate need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application, which is subject to verification at a later stage. Any deviation, whatsoever, found in the particulars filled in the online application with the documents produced will result in disqualification of candidate at any stage of detection.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of their application which is required to be produced at a later stage and during the document verification.