Coffee Board PG Diploma in Quality Management 2020-21 Course Notification OUT –Download Application Form Here. Coffee Board of India has invited applications for Post Graduate Diploma in Quality Management (PGDCQM) for the year 2020-21. The Last date to apply for this course is 11 December 2020. Here we provide the eligibility details and application procedure. Follow us for more updates.
Coffee Board PG Diploma Details
Coffee Board PG Diploma Course Eligibility:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Bioscience, Food Technology, Food Science, Environmental science or a Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural sciences.
Coffee Board Course on PG Diploma 2020 Duration:
- The Duration of this course is 12 months in 3 trimesters conducted in English
Download Reasoning Questions with Answers Pdf
Coffee Board of India Post Graduate Diploma Selection Process:
- Selection by committee based on academic record, personal interview and sensory evaluation test.
Coffee Board PG Course in Quality Management Fee Details:
- Candidates need to Rs. 2,50,000/- as course fee.
How to Apply for Coffee Board PG Course:
- Candidates can download the application form from the below link.
- Filled in application form along with a NEFT transfer details for Rs.1500/- payable to Coffee Board Account No. 64015049024, State Bank of India, IFSC – SBIN0040022, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru should reach to the address given below by 11th December 2020.
- Date of Interview and selection and selection will be held on 21st December 2020
Divisional Head (Coffee Quality),
Coffee Board, No.1, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Veedhi,
Phone: 22262868, 22266991, Ext. 323/310.
The Course duration is 12 months in 3 trimesters conducted in English.
Students need to apply on or before 11 December 2020
Applicants need to Rs. 2,50,000/- as course fee.