Coffee Board Recruitment 2020 – Last Date to Apply for Farm Production Executive Posts. Coffee Board, which is an organization under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, has invited application for the post of Farm Production Executive Posts. The Last Date to apply for this Farm Production Executive Posts is 24 October 2020. The Application Form is available on the following link. Follow us to get daily updates.
Coffee Board Recruitment Details
Coffee Board Recruitment Age Limit:
- The Maximum age limit for this recruitment is 65 years
Coffee Board Recruitment Qualification:
- Candidates should have a minimum qualification of 2nd PUC or equivalent and preferably have a formal certification/diploma in Agriculture.
- Candidates should have strong written & oral communication skills in Kannada
Coffee Board Recruitment Experience:
Candidates should have minimum work experience (farm in-charge) in coffee farms (with intercropping) of at least 15 years and preferably have experience in agriculture extension/training etc.
Coffee Board Recruitment Selection Process:
- The Selection Process consists of a Written Exam/Interview.
Coffee Board Recruitment Pay Scale:
- The Selected Candidates will have a pay scale of Rs.22000 per month
How to Apply for Coffee Board Recruitment:
Step 1: Go to the Official Website.
Step 2: Read the Notification Carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then download the Application Form and send to below-mentioned address.
Step 4: Alternatively, the scanned or typed documents may be emailed to [email protected] with the subject as ‘Application for the position of Farm Production Executive – Tribal Coffee Development Project’.
Tribal Coffee Development Project,
No.1, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi,
Bengaluru – 560001.