Cognizant Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Cognizant has released the job vacancies for filling up the various Associate – Projects (Technical Lead) posts and looking for the dynamic worker. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online for the posts soon. Shortlisted candidates can call for the interview. Cognizant Recruitment 2020 Eligibility and all the other details are given below in our blog.
Cognizant Recruitment 2020:
Bachelors in engineering or equivalent
Must Have Skills:
Veeva Advanced Configuration
Adverse event collection
Good to Have Skills:
Veeva Dev & Customization
Employee Status: Full Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
- Support in analysis of requirements and identification of missing requirements/gaps if any.
- Make estimates based on the requirement and complexity.
- Prepare technical specification document.
- Submit the estimates for review.
- Conduct feasibility/impact analysis and submit for review.
- Analyze allocated task and understand low level and high level design.
- Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
- Follow coding standards and best practices to check code quality.
- Share developed code for review.
- Rework on the code based on inputs if required.
- Identify unit test case scenarios based on design.
- Prepare unit test cases and test data.
- Conduct unit testing.
- Fix defects identified during unit testing.
- Prepare unit test document based on the test results and share the same for review.
- Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight / recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced during development.
- Support in the preparation of code review document.
- Coordinate with QA team during the testing phase.
- Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
- Investigate any defect raised and establish need for fixing.
- Fix defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- Understand the defect impact / criticality and handle accordingly.
- Raise issues to leads/QA.
- Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Fix defects identified during UAT within agreed timelines.
- Submit revised code for review.
Deployment Support & Closure:
- Prepare knowledge transfer document to be shared with the support team.
- Conduct allocated transition tasks as per timelines.
- Address queries/provide assistance in fixing issues during warranty period.
- Provide prompt response during production.
- Fix defects as and when required.
- Create transport code based on the fix.
- Share activity status and highlight concerns if any.
Service Support & Maintenance:
- Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
- Make changes in the code as required and run appropriate tests.
- Close tickets in five days (or as per defined SLAs) once the incident is resolved.
- Work out solution for the error and transfer to change management.
- Make minor code changes as and when required.
- Share solution developed with the product owner for review.
- Close the problem after validating the permanent fix rolled out to production.
- Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by Lead.
- Share artifact with supervisor for review.
- Upload article in the knowledge management repository.
- Seek inputs from knowledge repository to resolve problems.
- Apply best practices/ learning to own code.
Training & Recruitment:
- Provide inputs in creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- Conduct small training courses.
- Conduct technical, face to face interviews with candidates and support recruitment process.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
2.Cognizant vacancy 2020 announced for which Job?
Associate – Projects (Technical Lead)
3.What is the mode of Application for Cognizant Recruitment 2020?