Cognizant Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Cognizant looking for a dynamic worker for filling up the Senior Business Analyst – Cash Management (Payments / Swift) posts. Candidates can apply online for the posts soon and they call for the interview by shortlisting. If you want to work in Cognizant apply soon before the job gets expired. Cognizant Recruitment 2020 Eligibility and company profile all the other details are given below in our blog.
Cognizant Recruitment 2020:
- Degree in Mathematics / Computer Science / Business Administration or equivalent
- Masters in Finance / IT / MBA is not mandatory but will be good to have.
Work Experience and Education Requirements:
- 8 to 10 years of experience as a business analyst, preferably in a consulting or IT services vendor firm with exposure to methodologies and frameworks for business analysis
- Hands-on experience in process documentation, business analysis, management consulting
- At least 4 years of domain experience in banking / financial services is a must; more the better
- As a Business Analyst, you would be responsible for
- Working on client’s business operations and IT initiatives
- Organizing and participating stakeholder discussions / workshops for carrying out business analysis, defining solution alternatives, building consensus and obtaining sign-off.
- Documenting client discussions, analysis findings and the recommended solution in clear and concise manner
- Supporting the engagement team during functional validation and deployment of the solution
- Effectively interacting with stakeholders across various business, operations, and IT teams
- Independently managing assigned work streams and ensures high quality deliverables
- Developing strong working relationships with clients and ensure positive client feedback
- Assisting client on boarding for cross functional applications
- Supporting system integration testing and user acceptance testing cycles for cash management projects
- Proficient in requirements management, requirements gathering techniques, interviews, workshops, document analysis, surveys, business process mapping/ modeling, use cases, user stories, scenarios, gap analysis, business entity models, data analysis, mock-ups, workflow analysis, functionality drilldown, non-functional requirements (NFR) analysis and solution definition
- Knowledge of SDLC (Waterfall / Agile), UML diagrams, typical BRD/ functional specs templates
- Domain expertise in corporate Payments & channels digitalization. Should have strong working knowledge on SWIFT standards on statements and payments.
- Good working understanding of GPP (Payment hub) processing with at least 1 implementation experience in Bank
- Ability to conduct well-structured discussions with business, operations and IT stakeholders
- Ability to independently plan, carry out and track assigned tasks and ensure their timely completion
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite, including Visio and MS Project
- Ability to perform in challenging deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Employee Status: Full Time Employee
- Shift: Day Job
- Travel: No
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.