CRPF Paramedical Staff Exam Date 2020 – Check Admit Card Details for Constable & Other Posts. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will conduct the written exam for Paramedical Staff Exam on 20 December 2020. This recruitment includes Constable, Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) and Sub-Inspector (SI). Eligible Candidates will be issued admit card for Stage 1 test which will be conducted at designated recruitment centres. Follow us to get daily updates.
CRPF Paramedical Staff Exam Details
CRPF Paramedical Staff Written examination:
There will be only one Paper containing 100 questions each carrying 01 mark (Total – 100 Marks) of 02 Hours duration in two parts.
Part-A (50 Marks):
- a) General Intelligence and Reasoning 10 Question of 01 mark each
- b) General Awareness 10 Question of 01 mark each
- c) Numerical aptitude – 15 Question of 01 mark each
- d) English/Hindi comprehension 15 Questions of 01 mark each (Optional as per medium English or Hindi)
Part-B (50 Questions of 01mark each ):
- Questions will be of concerned profession of the trade.
- The level of questions will be at par with eligibility criteria required for particular trade and rank.
- Minimum cut off percentage for qualifying the written examination for all the posts
How to Download CRPF Paramedical Staff Admit card:
Step 1: Go to the Official Site of CRPF
Step 2: Click the Notification tab available on the Home Page
Step 3: Then Click “CRPF Paramedical Staff” Admit Card Link
Step 4: Enter Your Log in details and click submit
Step 5: Download your admit card and take a print out for future use.
CRPF Paramedical Staff Admit card – Available Soon
When will CRPF conduct the Paramedical Staff Exam Date?
CRPF Paramedical Staff will be held on 20 December 2020
There are totally 789 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment.
How can I download the CRPF Paramedical Staff Admit Card?
You can download the CRPF Paramedical Staff Admit Card from the above link.