DRC Recruitment 2020 Out – Apply for 121 Assistant Professor Vacancies. Daulat Ram College has Released a Notification for the post of 121 Assistant Professor Vacancies. Aspirants who have a Master’s, Ph.D, Post Graduate certificate degree can submit their application on or before 08th December 2020.
DRC Recruitment 2020
DRC Vacancy 2020:
DRC Eligibility Criteria 2020:
Candidates must have complete Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
DRC Salary 2020:
We have offered the salary for selected candidates is Pay Level 10 with entry pay level of Rs. 57.700/- plus other allowances as applicable to UGC/Delhi University employees.
DRC Application Fees 2020:
Application fees and application form(s) for Assistant Professor are to be submitted as per details given below:
- 500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
DRC Selection Process 2020:
- The Screening Committee will draw a list of all the candidates indicating the marks scored by them in descending order i.e. starting from the candidate getting the highest marks towards the candidates getting the lower marks.
- The number of candidates to be called for interview for the teaching posts in the Colleges, shall be determined after screening of applications in accordance with the guidelines laid down in the Screening guidelines annexed with this advertisement.
How to Apply for DRC Recruitment 2020:
All applicants are required to apply online in the prescribed format with complete, correct information and attachments. The applicant will be solely responsible for the authenticity of the submitted information. Applicants are required to fill the application form as available on the College website. The details regarding qualifications, experience, screening guidelines and indicative proformas etc. are available on the College website www.dr.du.ac.in along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form. Last Date for Submission of Application From 08th December 2020.
How can Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) access and fill the online application form? Such applicants may fill the online application form by using assistive technology. In particular, the visually impaired applicants may use screen reading software such as JAWS or NVDA to fill the application form. Those unable to use computer may take human assistance to fill the application form. PwBD applicants can also contact the office of the College.
Is there any relaxation in the requirement of 55% at the post-graduation level?
A minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed) at the master’s level shall be the essential qualification for direct recruitment of teachers and other equivalent cadres at any level.
Is NET compulsory or is there any provision for NET exemption?
The National Eligibility Test (NET) shall be the minimum eligibility for appointment of Assistant Professor.