DRDO NMRL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Apprentice Vacancy and Download Notification. Defence Research & Development Organisation Naval Materials Research Laborator (NMRL) has released recruitment for Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, ITI Apprentice and 10+2 Apprentice posts of 30 vacancies. Candidates can download the notification in our blog.
DRDO NMRL Notification
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- Graduate Apprentice: 08 nos
- Diploma Apprentice: 06 nos
- ITI Apprentice: 12 nos
- 10+2 Apprentice: 04 nos
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
- Sc. in Chemistry
- BA/B.Com , Any Subject with computer Knowledge
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Paint Technology
- Candidates should complete ITI in the relevant filed.
- 10+2, Any Subject with computer Knowledge
NMRL Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
- Selected candidates will get stipend of 7000 – 9000 per month
DRDO Selection Procedure:
- No Interview will be held due to ongoing pandemic. Board constituted by the Director, NMRL for the purpose will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates
How to Apply for DRDO NMRL Recruitment:
Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in. Candidates are required to send scanned copies of their applications along with desired documents/certificates in PDF format through e-mail only to dcparmar @nmrl.drdo.in.
What is the last date to apply for DRDO NMRL Recruitment?
Candidates have to apply on or before 05.12.2020
There are totally 30 vacancies are allotted under DRDO NMRL Recruitment?
Where can I apply for DRDO NMRL Recruitment?
You have to download the application form from the above link and send it to to dcparmar @nmrl.drdo.in with required documents on or before the last date.