ECIL Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Technical Officer & Other Posts. Electronics Corporation Of India Limited (ECIL) which is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy has released notification for the post of Technical Officer and Liaison Officer. This recruitment contains 25 vacancies. Candidates can get the age limit, qualification, eligibility and other details in this blog. Follow us to get daily updates.
ECIL Recruitment Details
ECIL Recruitment Vacancy:
- Technical Officer – 24 nos
- Liaison Officer – 01 nos
ECIL Recruitment Age Limit:
- The Upper Age limit for Technical Officer Post is 30 years
- The Upper Age Limit for Liaison Officer Post is 50 years.
ECIL Recruitment Qualification:
Candidates should possess a First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with minimum one year post qualification experience in the relevant field.
Liaison Officer on contract:
- A retired personnel from Indian Armed forces in the rank of Col/Lt Col with First class Engineering Degree in Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
- The candidate should have minimum 15 years of post qualification experience in project preferably Electronics Warfare domain.
ECIL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates will be called for virtual interview and selected based on performance & relevant experience.
- The successful candidates at the personal interview will be considered for final selection subject to successful completion of document verification.
- The date of interview & document verification will be intimated by email in due course of time and candidates are required to attend for interview within short notice.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment:
Step 1: Go to Official Website of ECIL
Step 2: Read the Notification Carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.