ESIC Recruitment 2020 Out – Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the Advertisement for Assistant Professor Posts. This Application Form Will Be Available From 27.10.2020 to 11.11.2020. More Details on ESIC Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age limit, Selection Process. The candidate Can check all the details here.
ESIC Recruitment Details
Educational Qualification For the ESIC Recruitment:
Postgraduate qualification MD (Doctor of Medicine )/ MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline.
Vacancies For the ESIC Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit For the ESIC Recruitment 2020:
The Upper age Limit Not exceeding 69 years as on date of Document verification.
Pay Scale For the ESIC Recruitment 2020:
Experience For the ESIC Recruitment:
Teaching experience in any other post like the post of General Duty Medical Officer shall not be considered for eligibility purpose for recruitment to teaching posts.
Application Fee For the ESIC Recruitment 2020:
SC/ST/Regular ESIC Candidates/ Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen Nil Fee Amount & All other categories Rs:225.
Selection Process For the ESIC Recruitment:
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in interview before the Selection Board.
- Candidates Should All receive the Application will be explained as the guidelines and asked to appear for the final selection.
General Conditions For the ESIC Recruitment:
- Candidates found eligible on the basis of application and document verification shall be called for interview through e-mail.
- Wrong declarations/ submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage
How To Apply For the ESIC Recruitment:
- Go to the Official Website
- Click the “ESIC Advertisement “ Page Notification Will Open Read it and check Eligibility then Back to the Page.
- Download Application Form.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.
Application Form – Click Here