Fishery Survey of India Job Recruitment 2020 Out. Fishery Survey of India has released the notification for the recruitment of Service Assistant and Net mender in Chennai Base and Cochin Base. Interested candidates can apply for these posts before 30.11.2020. Candidates can download the official notification and application from the official site through the direct link in the page. Candidates can also check the eligibility criteria and other details of these posts in this page.
Fishery Survey of India Job Recruitment 2020
Fishery Survey of India Job Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
- Service Assistant – Applicants must possess the 10th pass from a recognized Board or Diploma in Fisheries Technology from a recognized Institution.
- Net mender- Applicants must pass matriculation or equivalent to apply for this post.
Fishery Survey of India Job Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
The age of candidates must between 18 and 25 years to apply for the Net mender post. Candidates must not be exceeding 30 years of age to apply for the Service Assistant post.
Fishery Survey of India Job Recruitment 2020 Experience:
- Service Assistant- Candidates must have 2 years regular experience in handling or servicing of Life raft or Life saving appliances and Fishing Gear or Fishing Accessories in Govt. department or a recognized private company or firm or factory.
- Net mender – Candidates must have the knowledge of making or mending of fishing gear (fishing nets) based on practical test to be conducted at the time of recruitment.
Fishery Survey of India Job Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Candidates who will be selected for Service Assistant may get the benefits of 25,500/-to 81,100/- as per Pay Level (4). Candidates who will be selected for Net mender may get the benefits 18,000/- to 56,900/- as per Pay Level (1).
How to Apply for Fishery Survey of India Job Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Go to official website of Fishery Survey of India
Step 2: Go to the “Job Opportunities” tab which is available in the home page.
Step 3: Download and read the notification carefully, if you are eligible then print or type the application form which along with the notification.
Step 4: Fill your details and send the application with necessary document copies to the following address for Cochin Base of FSI.
The Zonal Director,
Cochin Base of Fishery Survey of India,
Post Box No 853,
Step 5: To apply Chennai Base of FSI, send your application to the following address,
The Zonal Director,
Fishery Survey of India,
Fishing Harbour Complex,
- How to Apply for Service Assistant in Cochin Base of FSI?
Candidates can download the application form which is attached with the notification by the direct link provided below in this page. And send your application to the address for Cochin Base of FSI mentioned above.
- How much of amount the selected candidates will be paid?
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 18,000/- to 81,100/- as respect to the post.
- What is the last date to apply for these posts?
Candidates must apply for these posts before 30.11.2020