FSL Technician and Analyst Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Application Form. Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) has released recruitment notification for Technician, Analyst and Senior Analyst post of 11 vacancies. Now the Last date is extended from 23.10.2020 to 04.11.2020. Candidates can get the Age Limit, Qualification and other details regarding of this recruitment in our blog. Follow us to get regular job alerts.
FSL Recruitment 2020 Details
FSL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy:
- Technician – 05 nos
- Analyst – 05 nos
- Senior Analyst – 01 nos
FSL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- Candidates should have age limit below 35 years
- For Analyst post Candidates should have age limit below 40 years
- To apply for Senior Analyst posts, applicants age limit must not exceed 45 years.
FSL Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
- Sc degree in relevant subject with One year experience in a Laboratory Or M.Sc. degree in relevant subject.
- Sc. degree in relevant subject preferably with Ph.D and with experience in a Forensic Science Laboratory or any Scientific organization/ Institution as a reporting officer
- Sc. degree in Science preferably with Ph.D and with experience of working in a Forensic Science Laboratory or any Scientific Institution in the capacity of Laboratory head.
FSL Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
- Technician: Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Analyst: Rs. 35,000/- per month
- Senior Analyst: Rs. 40,000/- per month
How to Apply for FSL Recruitment 2020:
Eligible candidates, who want to apply for this recruitment, have to download the application form from the official site and send to the OSD / Director, Forensic Science Laboratory, Kirumampakkam Police Station Complex, Kirumampakkam, Puducherry 607403 on or before 04 November 2020.
The Pay Scale will range from Rs.20000 to Rs.40000 per month
2.What is last date to apply for FSL Recruitment?
Candidates have to apply before 04 November 2020.
3.How many vacancies are allotted under FSL Recruitment?
This Recruitment contains 11 Vacancies