Goa PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Last Date. Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Lecturer, Senior Psychiatrist, Junior Anesthetist and Scientific Assistant cum Photographer. 25.09.2020 is the last date for the submission of the application form. Candidates should carefully read the “Instructions” available on Commission’s website before filling the application online.
GPSC Lecturer Recruitment
How to Apply???
- The applicant should visit the Goa Public Service Commission web site www.goapsc.gov.in or Computer Based Examination Portal and should register himself/herself. The applicant should note down the computer generated User ID and Password for future use. Once the registration is complete the applicant may proceed to fill the application form online.
- Before filling the application, the applicant shall scan the self – passport size photograph and his/her signature as per prescribed specification.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post, in case the candidate applies for more than one post.
- The Commission shall not accept application form in any other mode other than online.
- All the questions/items to be answered/filled as per the options provided therein. No item / question should be left blank or wrongly filled, as the information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility and suitability of the candidates for being called for the selection process.
- In application form under Educational Qualifications, candidates shall clearly mention the percentage (%) of marks obtained in the respective examination in column “Percentage of marks”. In case of grading in CGPA / GPA / SGPA etc, the percentage of marks shall be worked out according to the AICTE/UGC approved table of equivalence which is mention below. Failing to comply to these instructions may result in rejection of candidature.”
- Candidates should ensure that they possess all certificates of their Educational Qualifications, Experience etc. with them in original on the date of application. It should also be ensured that the Caste Certificate is valid on the date of making the application.
- The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Commission.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid possibility of disconnection/inability /failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- The GPSC does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the GPSC.