Godrej Recruitment 2020 Released: Godrej has Released the Application for the post of Assistant General Manager – Rubber & Composites Manufacturing Post. Candidates who are interested and eligible to work in Godrej can download the notification & check eligibility before Apply Online. The eligibility & other details are given below in our blog.
Godrej Recruitment Details
Job Description for the Godrej Recruitment 2020:
- Assist in Planning of facilities and resources like raw material inventory, operating procedures along with recruitment and training of personnel Coordinate with technology transfer lab/organization.
- Work on technology for High temp composites & rubber for missiles, UAV-s.
- Managing operations within budget for effective ROI as per plans by establishing work processes.
- Facilitate Productivity improvement, failure analysis, multi-skilling of operators and optimum use of resources.
- Liaison with local MIDC, Factory inspector & with partner labs, organization
Qualification for the Godrej Recruitment 2020:
Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Aeronautical engineering / Rubber Technology with Non-Destructive Testing qualification.
Experience for the Godrej Recruitment 2020:
Minimum of 10 years of experience for candidates with Engineering Degree and minimum of 12 years of experience for candidates with Diploma.
Special Skills for the Godrej Recruitment 2020:
- Leadership Skills
- People Management
- Team Building
- Knowledge of NDT
- Knowledge of Rubber & Composites technology
How To Apply For the Godrej Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official Website
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- You Should Check the Application from Once again whether the information are correct or in Correct.
- After that Click Submit Button , Your Online Form will be submitted.
- Then Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration Slip.
Apply online Link – Click Here
What are Jobs in Godrej?
The jobs will be available for Assistant General Manager exams to be conducted by the Godrej. So candidates can visit the Godrej and if they are eligible for the job they can apply for it.
What is the Experience for Godrej?
Minimum of 10 years of experience for candidates with Engineering Degree and a minimum of 12 years of experience for candidates with Diploma.
What are the Skills for the Godrej?
Team Building & Knowledge of NDT &Knowledge of Rubber & Composites technology