Google Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Google recruits for filling up the Partner Engineer & MySQL Database Engineer, Google Cloud posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online for the following posts. The application is through online mode only. Google Recruitment 2020 Notification details are given below in our blog.
Google Recruitment 2020:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience working as a Technical Sales Engineer in a cloud computing environment or in a customer and/or partner-facing role.
- Experience with cloud computing concepts such as Big Data, Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (PaaS and IaaS) technologies
- Ability to travel as required.
- 8 years of experience designing and managing MySQL databases with a focus on performance, security, scalability, reliability, high-availability, and disaster recovery.
- Experience with database internals and diagnosing memory leaks, data corruption, replication, database performance and tuning
- Experience with scripting, automation and SQL/PL-SQL and high-level languages such as Python and Java.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management as it relates to big data trends and business challenges. Experience using and/or managing databases
- Experience with networking concepts including: routing, VPNs, load balancers and firewalls
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience coaching and mentoring technical teams
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
- Experience migrating mission-critical database applications from on-premise to cloud or running a hybrid cloud environment for large enterprises
- Experience in building and packaging database components in Kubernetes (K8s)
- Experience in technical consulting on database design and architecture supporting large enterprise customers with high SLO and SLA requirements
- Experience working in a dynamic organization with extensive cross-collaboration across various functions.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution on Google Cloud.
- Manage the technical relationship with our partners, enabling them to manage product and solution briefings and proof-of-concept work and coordinate additional technical resources.
- Support partners in prototyping and demonstrating and product integrations in customer environments, and identifying and mitigating key customer technical objections.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify partnership opportunities.
About the Job:
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it’s a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
In this role, you’ll work closely with business development and sales managers to grow and support the Google Cloud partner ecosystem. You will contribute to customer adoption of Google Cloud by assessing our partners’ technical expertise, connecting the customer with the right partner, and supporting partners as they execute practical and useful solutions. You will help prospective partners understand Google Cloud features, and align with the Product Marketing and Engineering teams to recommend improvements to Google Cloud products. Google Cloud helps businesses and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next – all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running infrastructure to applications, devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers – developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies – see the benefits of our technology come to life.
From startups building their first app to billion-user consumer companies crunching big data, the Google Cloud Platform gives developers and businesses the most advanced data and analytics solution on the market, along with Google’s secure, high performance infrastructure. Our team of technical account managers and software engineers work with partners across all functions to develop solutions that harness Google’s planet-wide platform to solve the world’s most challenging problems.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from India due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following