HPPSC VO, Planning Officer & Principal Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited online application for Principal (B.Pharmacy), Veterinary Officer & Planning Officer Class-I (Gazetted). Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online for the above-said posts. The Closing Date for Application is 04/12/2020. HPPSC Recruitment 2020 details are provided below in our blog.
HPPSC Recruitment 2020:
HPPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Principal (B.Pharmacy) – 02
- Veterinary Officer – 16
- Planning Officer – 04
HPPSC Exam Eligibility:
B.Tech. Degree in Urban / City/ Town/Regional Planning/ degree of B.V.Sc. and A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry)/ Ph.D. Degree from a recognized University or an Institute duly recognized by the Institute of Town Planners, India. OR Bachelor of Planning or Bachelor of Technology in Planning or Bachelor of Architecture from a recognized University or an Institute duly recognized by the Institute of Town Planners, India. Master of Planning / M.Tech/ Post Graduate Degree
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh. Administrative experience in a responsible position
HPPSC Age Limit:
- Candidates should have Between 18 to 45 years below
- Age of a candidate shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2020
HPPSC Selection Process:
shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for personality test(s) by subjecting them to either Computer Based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective) of Two hours duration. Marks obtained in the Screening Test are only meant to short list the number of candidates for personality test(s) and are in no way to be presumed by the candidates as being their merit for final selection.
HPPSC Pay Scale:
Max 10300-34800 (G.P.5000)
HPPSC Examination Fee:
How to Apply: –
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are available on the above mentioned website.
- a) Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
- b) The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and e-mail IDs in the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
- c) The desirous & eligible candidate may visit the official website of the Commission (http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc) and click on the link “Apply Online” on the Home Page. The candidate will register and create his/ her profile on ‘One Time Registration’ and after logging into his/ her account in OTR.
The list of advertisements will be displayed to the candidate on dashboard. Candidate will apply for a particular post through portal. The application of the candidate will be submitted only after uploading of requisite documents as per advertisement. Before submission of application the candidate will be shown the preview of uploaded documents and he/ shall give an undertaking/ declaration that: – “It is certified that I have checked the preview of all the requisite uploaded documents and I am satisfied that documents are legible, readable and true.
That I shall not object to rejection of my candidature based on the sole reason of uploaded documents being non readable/ poor quality of scanning.” No further opportunity will be given to the candidate for submission of any document after the submission of online recruitment application. Online Recruitment Application once submitted shall not be allowed any change.
- d) No representation / correspondence will be entertained against final rejection of candidature.