IBM Recruitment 2020. International Business Machines Corporation has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Infrastructure Specialist- Network from Official Site. And the IBM Off Campus 2020 Drive will be a great opportunity for the entire Fresher’s. So, this is the right time to show and enlighten your talent by attending the Off Campus or Pool Campus Drives. Here you can check IBM Recruitment, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
IBM Recruitment 2020
Role and Responsibilities for IBM Recruitment 2020:
- Work closely with level 1/2 support team and customers to understand the issues, do detailed troubleshooting and suggest a workaround to get the customer up and running.
- Investigate failures, working with the Customer and different team to come up with solution.
- Build, Design and Implement new customer network infrastructure.
- Product implementation and Support and supporting clients DR tests as needed.
- Do customizations of Network and Cloud products to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for interfacing with the customer and partners on implementation projects to ensure site readiness before implementation.
- Ensure Service SLA’s are met and ensure process compliance
- Work with the internal/external teams on need basis to schedule meetings, activities, and to resolve issues faced.
- Need to be willing to work in rotational shift.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 7+ years of experience
- Hands on in Network technologies (Routing, Switching, SDN, SD WAN).
- Working knowledge on private and public Cloud (Amazon, Google Cloud, Azure)
- In-depth understanding of Software Defined Network concepts (VMware NSX preferred) and SD WAN Experience, “CISCO ACI
- Should have extensive working experience on DC product lines like Cisco Nexus, V-BLOCK etc.
- Well versed with conceptual knowledge on routing and switching protocols and design principles.
- Ability to design and architect data center network setups in multi-product environment.
- Solid understanding of network infrastructure and ability to lead and drive initiatives.
- Proficient to have the ability to investigate complex network issues in a multi-product environment.
- Proven communication skills and flexible with work hours.
- Certification – Cloud/CCNA /CCNP/CCDP/CCIE will be preferred.
Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Actual understanding of the IT business environment and driving business outcomes
- Extensive experience on F5 product line (GTM, LTM). F5 certification will be added advantage.
- Validated knowledge of other ITIL processes such as Incident, Problem, Request & Catalogue and Service level Management.
- Proficient in working with high availability environment along with alignment to process
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Educational Qualification for IBM Recruitment 2020:
Suitable Applicants must have a complete Bachelor’s Degree from any university.
How to Apply for IBM Recruitment 2020:
All legible and interested candidates have to apply online from the official website or from the given link below.