IBPS RRB Clerk Exam 2020 to be conducted on 26 Sep 2020 – Check Office Assistant Exam Guidelines. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has published the complete guidelines for the clerk prelims exams to be conducted on 26.09.2020. Candidates who have applied for the post can download the details regarding the exam and respond according on the examination date. Guidelines PDF Download link is given in this page. All the Best for your examination and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
All the candidates appearing for the examination on 26.09.2020 for CRP RRB IX (Office Assistant) are informed to:
- Carry their call letter and other documents as specified in call letter including a valid photo ID while commuting to the Centre of examination.
- Follow the social distancing norms as mentioned in the Advertisement and call letter for CRP RRB IX and as provided by the Government authorities from time to time.
Social Distancing Instruction
- Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the admit card AND/OR informed via SMS/Mail on their registered mobile number/mail prior to exam date. It is expected that candidate strictly adhere to this time slot – as entry into the exam venue will be provided based upon the individual’s time slot ONLY. Candidates should report atleast 15 minutes before the Reporting time indicated on the call Letter.
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of entry of the candidate to the exam venue and post their Admit Card/ Call Letter and ID verification.
- Items permitted into the venue for Candidates Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
- Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/Admit Card should be exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed. No other Items are permitted inside the venue.
- Candidate should not share any of their personal belonging/material with anyone
- Candidate should maintain safe social distance with one another.
- Candidate should stand in the row as per the instructions provided at venue.
- If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
- A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone. The Aarogya Setu status must show candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. In case a candidate does not have a smart phone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration form provided in Annexure- IV) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. Candidates with Moderate or High Risk Status on Aarogya Setu will not be allowed entry. In case any of the responses in declaration suggest COVID 19 infection/symptoms, the candidate will not be permitted inside the exam venue.
- After Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting
- All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue