ICAI Recruitment 2020:The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(ICAI) has invited applications for the post of Information Systems Audit (ISA). Candidates desirous of taking this ISA ET have to submit the Online from ISA ET 19th Oct, 2020 to 02nd November, 2020. More Details on ICAI Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age limit, Selection Process Check here Below Information. Stay Active with us for further updates!!!
ICAI Recruitment 2020 Details
ISA Eligibility Test For the ICAI Recruitment 2020:
Members, who have completed PT Classes by 30th June, 2014 will be required to take exam under the current syllabus and the passing requirement in ISA ET would be 60% as applicable for all the candidates.
Pay Scale for the ICAI Recruitment 2020:
Candidates who will be selected for these posts may get benefits of Rs. 11.4 lakhs to Rs. 12 lakhs per annum (all-inclusive).
Selection Process for the ICAI Recruitment 2020:
The selection process may contain two phases which are short listing of candidates, conduct of Interview. ICAI holds the right to relax the eligibility criteria for deserving candidates and its decision regarding Eligibility.
Application Fee for the ICAI Recruitment 2020:
Candidates filling form B (2nd attempt) have to ensure that their ISA ET Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) would be paid online through PQC Portal.
General Conditions For the ICAI Recruitment:
- Applications received after the aforementioned last date would not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Members who have already cleared the ISA Eligibility Test, are not required to appear again.
How To Apply For the ICAI Recruitment:
- Go to the official Website
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- You Should Check the Application from Once again whether the information are correct or in Correct.
- After that Click Submit Button ,Your Online Form will be submitted.
- Then Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration Slip.