ICF Recruitment 2020 Last Date for 1000 Apprentice Vacancies. Online applications are invited eligible candidates for engagement as Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act-1961 & RBE.No.120/2015, dated 06.10.2015 in the designated trades at Integral Coach Factory from the residents of Tamil Nadu. Applications completed in all respects should be submitted online till 25/09/2020.
ICF Recruitment 2020
The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), candidates.
Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) with Science &Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above.
- A processing fee of Rs.100/- + service charges as applicable (non-refundable)is to be paid through online mode. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
- No request of refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by ICF under any circumstances.
- It should be noted that the selection and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprentice Act, 1961 and no employment is guaranteed to the apprentices on completion of their training.
- The selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations framed by the Administration from time to time.
- If any declaration furnished by the candidate is found to be false, he/she will be disqualified/terminated at any stage of the training period without any notice.
- Accommodation must be at their own cost. ICF administration will not provide any food/accommodation for the candidates.