India-US 22 Ministerial Dialogue to be held on October 27. India-US 22 Ministerial Dialogue will be hosted by India. It is planned to conduct on October 27 in New Delhi. Indian side will be represented by Defence Minsiter Rajnath Singh and External Affairs Minister S.Jaishankar.
- S Secretary of State Michael R.Pompeo and Secretary of Defense Mark.T.Esper will visit India to participate in the dialogue.
- The First Edition of India-US 22 Ministerial Dialogue was held on 2018.
- The second edition of the dialogue took place in Washington in December last year.
- The framework of the 2+2 ministerial dialogue was initiated in order to provide a forward-looking vision for the strategic partnership between the two countries.
- Both Nations signed the Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA) in 2016.
- The LEMOA Agreement allows their militaries use each other’s bases for repair and replenishment of supplies as well as provides for deeper cooperation.
- COMCASA (Communications Compatibility and Security Agreement) Pact also signed by two countries in 2018 which provides for interoperability between the two militaries and provides for sale of high end technology from the US to India.
- President: Donald Trump
- Capital: Washington, D.C.
- Which country has blocked Pakistan’s attempt to proscribe an Indian national as a global terrorist by the UN Security Council 1267 sanctions committee? – USA
- Who will represent India in Third Edition of India US 2+2 Dialogue? – S JaiShankar
- Recently, The US Space Agency, NASA has announced that its headquarters in Washington, will be named after which engineers?- Mary W. Jackson
- Russia’s Energia space corporation has announced that it is to take the first tourist on a spacewalk in which year, under the terms of a new contract with a US partner? – 2023
- The virtual Global Vaccine Summit 2020 was hosted by which country’s Prime Minister? – UK
- The First India-US Two plus Two Dialogue was conducted on which year? – 2018