Indian Army Rally Date 2020 OUT – Check Admit Card Details & Instructions Here. Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Ludhiana has released the Recruitment Rally Date. The Rally will be held on 07 to 22 December 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 22 November 2020 to 06 December 2020. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Join Indian Army 2020 Rally Details
Indian Army Rally 2020 COVID19 Instructions:
- All candidates will carry masks and gloves
- All ground staff will be well equipped/ protected.
- All candidates will produce a COVID-19 free / Asymptomatic Certificate and No Risk Certificate when they report to the rally.
- All candidates will be thermally screened at the rally site.
- Candidates should maintain social distancing as per government orders amongst each other
ARO Ludhiana Army Bharti 2020 Documents needed:
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- No Claim Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
Join Indian Army Ludhiana Admit Card Details:
Admit Cards for the rally will be delivered for the candidates via registered e-mail from 22 November 2020 to 06 December 2020. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Admit Card is the essential document to attend the rally. Without admit card no candidates will be allowed to participate in the rally.
How can I access my Indian Army Rally 2020 Download?
You can receive your admit card through registered mail
What is the rally date of Indian Army Recruitment?
The Rally will be held on 07 to 22 December 2020.
There are 4 post available under this recruitment. There are Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tech NA.