Indian Army Registration Starts for various courses. Join Indian Army has released the notification for NDA-145 & 146 COURSE – SSBs for NDA & INAC exam (i), 2020 (nda-145 & na-107 course) are being planned. Actions for NDA & INAC exam (ii), 2020 (NDA-146 & NA-108 Course) will be initiated, subsequently. Now the registration starts for the following posts. The candidates are requested to make registration on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Kindly note that candidates who have registered on our website for any course previously need not register separately for the above mentioned courses. Indian Army Registration details are given below.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply?
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open.
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission NDA-145 & 146 COURSE – SSBs for NDA & INAC exam Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments.
- Personal information, Communication details, Education details. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.