Indian Bank Notification 2020 OUT – Download Application Form & Eligibility Details Here!!!. Indian Bank has released a notification for the post of Chief Risk Officer (CRO). The Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 12 November 2020. The Official Notification is available in the below link. Candidates can get the age limit, qualification and eligibility of this recruitment in our blog. Follow us to get daily updates.
Indian Bank Recruitment Details
Indian Bank Recruitment Age Limit:
- Candidates should have the age limit between 45 years and 57 years
Indian Bank Recruitment Qualification:
- Candidate should have completed Graduate Degree with Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals (OR)
- Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute (OR)
- Two years’ experience as CRO in such regulated lender(s) in respect of which there is regulatory requirement of appointing CRO with Board approval.
Indian Bank Recruitment Experience:
- Five years experience in Corporate Credit and Risk Management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more Public Sector Banks, (OR)
- Having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity with a balance sheet size of more than Rs 5 lakh crores with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
Indian Bank Recruitment Application Fee:
- Applicants must have pay Rs.1000 as an application fee.
Candidates shall pay the fees in the below mentioned account through Internet Banking / NEFT/RTGS. The Reference number/UTR Number shall be specified in the Application form.
- Account Name : Recruitment of Chief Risk Officer
- Account No : 6942794077
- Branch : Indian Bank Royapettah
- Account Type : Current Account
- IFSC Code : IDIB000R021
Indian Bank Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- The final selection will be made on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification and performance during interaction or interview.
How to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment:
Step 1: Visit the official site of Indian Bank.
Step 2: If you are eligible then download the Application form
Step 3: Fill it and send it to below mentioned address.
General Manager (CDO),
Indian Bank Corporate Office,
HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260,
Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014
12 November 2020
How can I apply for Indian Bank?
You can apply for Indian Bank using the above link