Indian Bank Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2020- Check Selection Process for CRO: Indian Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of CRO (Chief Risk Officer) recently. Interested candidates can apply for this post before 12.11.2020. Applicants must know about the selection process of this recruitment to avoid unnecessary fear about this recruitment process. So, let’s check the details about the selection process and other important details of this job in this page.
Indian Bank Job Vacancy 2020
Indian Bank Job Openings 2020:
Indian Bank had released the notification for the recruitment of Chief Risk Officer (CRO) on 02.11.2020. Candidates can apply for this post before 12.11.2020. The total vacancy allotted for this post is 01. A person who has Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals is eligible to apply for this recruitment. Officers working in Indian Bank satisfying the eligibility criteria can also apply for the post. Now let’s see about selection process.
Indian Bank Job Selection Process:
The Chief Risk Officer (CRO) shall be responsible for the overall Risk Management Function of the Bank. Candidates who are interested in this job should apply in the prescribed application format to reach the officials before the last date. The address was mentioned by the board in the notification. Candidates can download the application form from official site. The link to download the application was provided below in this page. The selection process for this post has two phases. They are,
The applications received from the candidates will be screened and shortlisted on the basis of eligibility and relevant experience. The requisite number of shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for final selection. The final selection will be made on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification and performance during interview. The interview will be conducted by a committee constituted by the board. The venue and timing of the interview will be intimated by the board later. Shortlisted candidates may intimated by the board through mail.
Indian Bank CRO Important Instructions:
- The following credentials (photocopies only) are to be enclosed along with the application form
- Proof of date of Birth
- Mark sheet and Passing certificate of all educational, technical qualifications
- Experience certificate(s) specifying designation / job profile, period of service (with specific dates), emoluments, activity profile of previous and present employers, etc.
- Photo Identity proof and Address proof
- Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for interview and intimated by email.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Mobile number for contact. It should be kept active during the currency of this project. Bank may send call letters for interview through the registered email ID.
- Request for change of contact no./address/ email ID/interview centre will not be entertained.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirements of the Bank. Such engagement will also be subject to the Rules & Policies of the Bank.
- Selected candidate may place in Chennai.
- This post is purely based on contract basis. The contract period is mentioned by the board as 3 years extendable by one year at a time, subject to a maximum term of 5 years. The contract shall be terminable by either of the parties by one month’s notice.
- Unless the Bank extends the contract for further period, on completion of the contractual period of three years, his / her engagement shall automatically come to an end.
- The terms & conditions of engagement are whole and simple governed by the provisions of the contract. The engagement shall not be construed as an employment in the Bank.
- The provisions of PF / Gratuity / Pension, etc. shall not apply in this case.
Candidates can check the procedure to apply for this post and other details by use the link provided below
What is the last date to apply for Indian Bank CRO?
12.11.2020 is the last date to apply for Indian Bank CRO.
Can I apply for this post through online?
Candidates can apply for this post through offline mode only. Applicants can check the details of apply for this post by using the link provided above.
How to download the application form for Indian Bank CRO?
Candidates can download the application form through official site or click the link provided above.