Infosys Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Infosys Limited looks for interested and eligible candidates for filling up the OSS Expert posts. If you think you are eligible then apply online for the above said posts. Shortlist candidates can call for the Interview. Follow our site for daily opportunities. Infosys Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
Infosys Recruitment 2020:
Master of Engineering, Master of Science, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Engineering
Candidates should have 9 Years and above
- A day in the life of an Infoscion
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to lead the engagement effort of providing high-quality and value-adding consulting solutions to customers at different stages- from problem definition to diagnosis to solution design, development and deployment.
- You will review the proposals prepared by consultants, provide guidance, and analyze the solutions defined for the client business problems to identify any potential risks and issues.
- You will identify change Management requirements and propose a structured approach to client for managing the change using multiple communication mechanisms.
- You will also coach and create a vision for the team, provide subject matter training for your focus areas, motivate and inspire team members through effective and timely feedback and recognition for high performance.
- You would be a key contributor in unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high-quality, value-adding consulting solutions to customers adhering to the guidelines and processes of the organization.
- Good knowledge on software configuration management systems
- Strong business acumen, strategy and cross-industry thought leadership
- Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Two or three industry domain knowledge
- Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
- Client interfacing skills
- Knowledge of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Project and Team management
Technical and Professional Requirements:
Primary skills: OSS/BSS, SDN
Desirables: Continuous delivery – Continuous deployment and release, Springboot
- SDN->Software Defined Network
Only through Online mode. No other mode of application will be considered