IOCL Technician Apprentice Syllabus 2020 PDF– Download Exam Pattern & Selection Process Here!!! Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has going to conduct the Written Test for the post of Technician Apprentices, Trade Apprentice (Accountant), Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource) and Data Entry Operator& Domestic Data Entry Operator Vacancies. So IOCL has given the Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process from Official Site. Candidates Can Check Detailed Syllabus & Exam Pattern from Below Provided Link. The Written Test Date will be Announced Soon.
IOCL Technician Apprentice Syllabus 2020 PDF
IOCL Selection Process 2020:: (Technician Apprentices, Trade Apprentice (Accountant), Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource) and Data Entry Operator& Domestic Data Entry Operator)
The Selection will be based on
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Pre-Engagement Medical Fitness
IOCL Exam Pattern 2020: (Technician Apprentices, Trade Apprentice (Accountant), Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource) and Data Entry Operator& Domestic Data Entry Operator)
There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
For Technician Apprentices:
For Trade Apprentice (Accountant):
For Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource):
For Data Entry Operator& Domestic Data Entry Operator:
- Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test is 40%. The same is relaxed by 5% to SC/ST and PwBD candidates for the trades reserved for them.
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, relative performance in respective categories.
IOCL Syllabus 2020:
General Aptitude :
- Similarities And Differences
- Space Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning And Figural Classification
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Venn Diagrams
- Number Series
- Coding And De-Coding
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Statement & Conclusion Type Questions
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Seating Arrangements.
General English/Hindi :
- Grammar and vocabulary
- Spotting error
- Passage making
- Jumble word
- Sentence framing
- Fill in the blanks, etc.
- Number System
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D as well as 3D)
- HCF as well as LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method etc.
IOCL Document Verification 2020:
- The candidate has to bring all original certificates/testimonials/ mark sheets along with a passport size photograph and self-attested copies of certificates/mark sheets for checking at the time of document verification.
- In case it is detected during document verification that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled.
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL-non-creamy layer) candidates applying for Unreserved (UR) seat shall be considered subject to their fulfilling the standards, qualification criteria as applicable to candidates belonging to General category.
The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of
1) 10th pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
2) SC/ST/OBC/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
3) OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be latest one. Formats of Certificate are available in the Detailed Notification as well as in https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in under downloads section.
4) Semester-wise / year-wise mark sheets and Certificate of full-time Diploma in Engineering in respective Discipline.
5) Pre-engagement Medical fitness certificate declaring the candidate medically Fit
6) Any other certificate , if applicable
Pre-Engagement Medical Fitness:
Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard / parameters as specified in the Apprentices Act and amendments/modifications issued from time to time.
There is no negative marking in the IOCL Apprentice Exam 2020.
How can I download the IOCL Apprentice Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF?
Candidates can download the IOCL Apprentice Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF through the official site or with the help of the direct link provided on Examsdaily.