Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online for 1115 Vacancy || Download Notification Here. India Post has released recruitment notification of Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevak for Jharkhand Circle. This recruitment contains 1115 vacancies. The Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 11 December 2020. Candidates can access the apply online link in our blog as well as we provide detailed information of this recruitment here.
Jharkhand Post Office Recruitment 2020 Details
India Post GDS Jharkhand Vacancy 2020:
- For this recruitment, there are totally 1115 vacancies are allotted. The Division wise vacancies are available in official notification attached below.
Jharkhand Post Office Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 12.11.2020.
Post Office Recruitment 2020 Eligibility:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
India Post GDS Salary 2020:
- BPM – Rs.12,000/- to Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs.10,000/- to Rs.12,000/-
India Post Notification 2020 Application Fee:
- Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man has to pay a fee ofRs.100 for each set of five options.
- Payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
India Post GDS Apply Online 2020:
Applicants have to register in the Registration themselves and obtain unique registration number
And then candidates need to fill the application form and Upload the required documents
Submit Post preferences and take print out of your application
What is the last date to apply for GDS Recruitment?
Candidates can apply on or before 11 December 2020
There are 1115 vacancies are allotted
How can I apply for GDS Recruitment?
You can apply through the above link in our this blog.