JRHMS SMO / MO Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has released the recruitment notification for Specialist Medical Officer, Radiologist & Medical Officer posts. Candidates can apply only through offline mode. Candidates should send the application to Mission Director, RCH Campus, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, GVI Campus, Namkum, and Ranchi-10 on or before 05.10.2020. JRHMS MO Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
JRHMS Recruitment 2020:
- Specialist Medical Officer – 254
- Radiologist – 21
- Medical Officer – 82
Candidates possess MBBS with post graduate degree/ diploma from any MCI recognized institution in Gynecology and obstetrics / Pediatrics/Anesthesia/Surgeon/ ENT/ Ophthalmology/ Orthopedics/ Radiology/ Dermatology/ Physician/ Psychiatrist or equivalent.
Age of the candidate below 67 years should be as following as on 1 st August 2020
Remuneration per month:
- Specialist Medical Officer & Radiologist – Rs. 1, 05,000.00/ negotiable
- Medical Officer – Rs. 63000.00/-
The selection criteria of all the above positions shall be on the basis of marks obtained in MBBS and in other higher qualification as applicable.
- All the interested candidates having the desired eligibility may apply for the post with their detailed resume in the prescribed format, photocopy of educational qualification certificate and marks sheets and two passport size photographs for the selection.
- Candidates should fill in the application form in his/her own hand writing. Incomplete application or application with defect in any respect will be rejected. Fields Marked with (*) is Mandatory.
- The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position in the Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society shall not be entertained.
- Performance will be reviewed after 3 months of the contract, if work is not found to be satisfactory; then contract may be terminated without any notice.
- The selection criteria of all the above positions shall be on the basis of marks obtained in MBBS and in other higher qualification as applicable.
- All the positions are non-transferable in nature and any request for relocation in future will not be entertain. Only those candidates willing to serve in Jharkhand should apply for candidature.