KSP FSL Recruitment 2020 Job Notification Released. Karnataka State Police has released the notification for Laboratory Assistant (Photography), EEG Technician & Laboratory Attender (NKK & KK) posts in FSL, Bengaluru and Its Regional Office- 2020. Last date for online application generation is 25/11/2020. Great opportunities for the candidates apply soon for the above mentioned posts. KSP Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
KSP Recruitment 2020:
- Date of Commencement of Online Application – 27/10/2020
- Last Date for Online Application Generation – 25/11/2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee – 27/11/2020
- Laboratory Assistant – 01
- ECG Technician – 07
- Laboratory Attender – 37
Total – 45
Candidates should possess a Bachelor degree in Science/ passed P.U.C. or 10+2 examination in science or possess any equivalent qualification/ Diploma Holder in EEG Technician course/ Medical Laboratory Tech. Course or possess any other equivalent qualifications/ Diploma holder in Cinematography or Photography or posses any other equivalent qualification in qualifications granted by an institution recognized by the Government/ Must have at least one year practical experience in handling analog and digital Photography tools including Video graphy in any organization.
Candidates should Min 21yrs to Max 40yrs of Age Limit
KSP FSL selection will be based on written test.
- Candidates should pay required fee via HDFC Bank/ Post Office.
- Rs.250 – GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B
- Rs.100 – SC, ST, CAT-01
How to Apply?
- Visit official site of KSP
- On the home page click on the Advertisement related to FSL posts
- KSP FSL Advt will open and read all the details clearly.
- If eligible then click on the Apply Online link
- Fill the online application form with all the required details & upload photos and signature.
- Remit the application fee and upload documents.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Take a application form printout for future use
- Candidates have to fill the Application and Generate the Challan and make the Payment in the respective Bank / Post office.
- If Candidates submit more than one Application for the same Post, only one Application (finally submitted) will be considered.
- Written Examination will be held on same day at all Centres.
The fully completed application will be submitted to the official on or before 27.11.2020 with fee payment
Candidates should have passed in 10+2 class from recognised university