L&T Recruitment 2020. Larsen & Toubro Limited Company has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Dot Net Developer and IBM IDAM from Official Site. L&T Construction Company gives excellent opportunity and platform for your dream job. Who have essential qualification and prescribed eligibility criteria may apply now at L&T construction website. It’s a way of pioneering innovation. Get the information at the www.larsentoubro.com Recruitment 2020, then acquire the job in the leading organization.
L&T Recruitment 2020
Job Description for L&T Recruitment 2020:
Dot Net Developer:
- Strong working knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server (procedures, triggers, views, functions) Strong skills in troubleshooting the code, problem solving and critical thinking skills Strong communication skills and able to work effectively in a team environment Have to understand Windows Forms and Web based user interfaces.
- Agile Methodology experience knowledge of SSIS and SSRS will be added advantage.
- Experience on SOA, WCF services will be added advantage. Knowledge in .Net Core will be an advantage
A1-3 TMO IDAM SSO Project Primary Skills: Identity and Access Management Technical lead Secondary.
IBM Security Access Manager 9.0 VA or above, IBM Verify 10.00 VA access manager
- More than 5-10 years of hands on experience with IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI)/ISDI including TDI API calls
- More than 5 years of hands on experience with IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) including version 9.0.x/ Verify Access Manager and Verify mobile application
- Must have experience on WebSEAL
- Must have experience on Configuring Junctions
- Reading through 3rd party product documentation and interfacing with them via TDI
- Design, Build and Deploy experience with an understanding of the following concepts: high availability, load balancing, firewalls, topology models
- Good DevOps experience with build & deploy tools like Maven, Jenins, Ansible, Chef, etc
- Knowledge of Source Code Management using Git repositories
- Strong experience in troubleshooting, debugging and incident handling
- Very good hands on experience in documenting root cause analysis, risk analysis and resolution steps
- Knowledge of overall IT infrastructure including OS, Databases, LDAPs/AD, and interfacing with them
- Strong knowledge of associated industry protocol standards such as: SAML, LDAP, Maintains the IBM Security infrastructure and software with system patches and upgrades
- Maintains optimal performance of IAM infrastructure by monitoring and assessing hardware/software performance.
- Recommends changes/enhancements to improve system availability, reliability, and performance
- Experience in creating IBM PMR’s and engaging with IBM technical support services
- Conducts regular or emergency maintenance or software upgrades
- Good to have knowledge on Azure, AWS, IBM or other cloud environments
- Provide occasional afterhours or weekend support
- Must be okay with working in rotating shifts
- Great leadership skills with good hand on with mentoring and training young talent
- Have be highly responsive with exceptionally good communication skills
- Primary skills: IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI) (Min. 5 years) & IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) (Mini 5 years)
- Secondary skills: ISAM Federation & TFIM A1-2 Cadre 2-5 years of relevant IDAM experience with minimum of 2 years of Hands On experience on IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) and IBM Security Directory Server.
- Major strength in Design and Development of architectures for enterprise security engagements.
- Managing Single Sign On to applications using IBM Security Access Manager. •Integrating client’son-premise applications with ISAM.
- Design Role Modeling and Enabling Role Based Access Control across all applications in the Organization.
- Designing the Provisioning model and enabling user Life Cycle Management. •Managing IDM system, Application and User store integration.
- Comfortable with IBM Security Directory structures and replication.
- Good Knowledge and experience working with SAML, Open ID Connect, O Auth II.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE , SQL etc
- Good Analytical and Communication skills, Planning and Co-ordination skills.
How to Apply for L&T Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Go to the L&T Careers link i.e. www.larsentoubro.com
Step 2: Check the L&T Careers page.
Step 3: Know the L& T Job Openings.
Step 4: Apply for the suitable job through the L&T Register link
Step 5: send your resume and wait for the confirmation from L&T Recruiters
Step 6: while sending the CV Format check the details once.
Step 7: Submit the completed resume.