Maharashtra NEET UG 2020 Notification Released. State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State has released the (Notification) Information Brochure for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) of Preference System for admission to Health Science Courses such as (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTh/BOTh/BASLP/BP&O/B.Sc (Nursing)) in State Government/Corporation/Private & Minority Colleges. Candidates who are interested to study these courses can apply online from 05.11.2020 after 11:00 AM to 12.11.2020 up to 05:00 PM. Maharashtra NEET UG 2020 Information Brochure details are given below in our blog.
Maharashtra NEET UG 2020 Notification:
Maharashtra NEET UG 2020 Eligibility:
- Provided such candidates have passed 10th& 12th examination with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and/or Mathematics and/or Computer Science from the State of Maharashtra are eligible and should be domicile of Maharashtra or staying in state of Maharashtra for minimum period of 10 years.
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Indian Citizen
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Candidate will be eligible for Government / Corporation / Government Aided / Private unaided college for academic year 2020-21 onwards.
Maharashtra NEET UG 2020 Age Limit:
Upper age limit for Admission to B.A.M.S., B.U.M.S and B.H.M.S degree Course – Not more than twenty-five years on or before 31St December of the year of admission in the first year of the course. Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed by five years in the case of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward classes and Physically Handicapped candidates. The candidate must be born on or before 31st December 2003 to be eligible for all Heath Science Courses.
Maharashtra NEET UG 2020 Selection Process:
Online Preference Filling Process and Selection Process by Cap Computerised Round: The details of State Quota seat matrix will be made available for counseling and Schedule of online preference form filling process is as per schedule.
Maharashtra NEET UG 2020 Important Dates:
Maharashtra NEET UG 2020 Admission processing Fee:
Cost of online application form of NEET-UG 2020 is Rs. 1000/- for State quota and for Institutional quota Rs. 5000 and for both quota Rs. 6000/-. The admission process fee (non refundable) for Institutional quota seats will be Rs. 5000/-.
How to Apply?
- The Candidates should download and carefully read the NEET-UG-2020 Information Brochure of Maharashtra State, before filling up the online Registration Form.
- The Candidate should also familiarise herself/himself with online preference filling system for admission to Health Science Courses. The Candidate should also ascertain her/his eligibility for admission to the various courses before filling up the registration form.
- Instructions to Candidates are attached with this Notice. All the candidates should visit our official website www.mahacet.org for Online Registration Process. The Online Registration process will be closed on 12.11.2020 at 05.00 p.m. Online “Preference Form” filling process for MBBS/BDS will be between 06.11.2020 to 13.11.2020 up to 11:59 PM.
- The preferences will not be locked till 13.11.2020 up to 11:59 PM. Desirous candidates can edit their preferences after publication of provisional merit list. Preferences will be automatically locked on 14.11.2020 at 00:00 hrs and cannot be edited thereafter.
Steps for Online Registration Form Filling Process:
- Fill Registration Form
- Payment of Fee through Online Payment Gateway
- Upload Scanned Documents
- Take Printout of Registration Form
What are the courses offered by MHT CET for NEET UG Exam?
What is the Apply Online Date for Applying NEET UG Exam?
05.11.2020 to 12.11.2020
What is the Minimum Qualification required to apply for NEET UG Exam?
Candidates have passed 10th& 12th examination