MHT CET Result 2020 Date Released. Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai has going to release the result for Common Entrance Test, Maharashtra. Now the board announced the result schedule for the above said examination. Declaration of the Result of MHT CET 2020 as per “Document on Normalization” on 28th November, 2020. MHT-CET 2020 result will be declared in Percentile. The Exam held on October 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 2020 for PCB & October 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19 and 20, 2020 for PCM. MHT CET Result 2020 Date details are given below in our blog.
MHT CET Result 2020:
MHT CET 2020 Result Expected Date:
Display of Candidate’s responses, Question Paper and Answer Keys in Candidate’s Login is 10th November 2020(Tuesday), (For all the shifts) (By 1300 Hrs). Submission of Candidate’s grievances regarding questions, if any, through Candidate’s Login From 10th November, 2020 (Tuesday, 1300 Hrs) to 12th November, 2020 (Thursday, 1300 Hrs).
MHT CET 2020 Score Card:
Candidate should note that if he/ she appearing for both the groups i.e. PCM and PCB, the Percentile score of Physics or Chemistry will not be interchanged among the groups. However All India Candidature candidates may or may not appear for MHT-CET 2020 as Score of JEE (Main) shall be preferred over MHT-CET 2020 for admission to B.E./B.Tech.
MHT CET 2020 Result PDF:
- The Competent Authority will conduct the examination, evaluate the answer sheets and declare the result. The result will be declared on websites mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in as per the schedule.
- Provisional Answer key of each version of question paper & Candidate’s response will be made available on website mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in as per schedule.
- The Candidate’s response will be available to each candidate after entering Password and Registration ID.
- The Competent Authority shall invite application for admission and after verification of documents and eligibility, publish the Merit Lists as per the Rules.
- **Latest Private Jobs 2020**
- The downloadable mark sheet will be made available on website “mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in” as per schedule.
- While declaring the result, if a Candidate remains absent in any one of subject in PCM or PCB, then the Total Marks for PCM or PCB will be declared as ‘ABS’ (Absent) as the Case may be.
- If any person(s) or officer(s) dealing with the conduct of the MHT-CET-2020 are found engaged in act(s) that would result in the leakage of question paper or attempt to use or help in the use of unfair means in this examination, he/she shall be liable to prosecution under Indian Penal Code.
MHT CET Result 2020 Check:
- Visit Official Site of MHT CET 2020
- Search for the MHT CET Result 2020 link in the home page
- Then Click on the Result Link
- It will direct into new Page
- Then check and download
- If you want take a printout
When the MHT CET Result 2020 will be declared?
MHT CET Result 2020 will be declared on 28th November, 2020
MHT CET Exam 2020 conducted on October 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 2020 for PCB & October 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19 and 20, 2020
When the Display of Candidate’s responses, Question Paper and Answer Keys in Candidate’s Login activated by the officials?
Display of Candidate’s responses, Question Paper and Answer Keys in Candidate’s Login activated by the officials on 10th November 2020(Tuesday), (For all the shifts) (By 1300 Hrs)