MOEF Scientist and Other Posts Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Ministry of Environment Forest & Climate Change has released the recruitment application for Scientist, UDC, MDS and other posts. The last date for submission of applications in sealed envelope is 10:30 am on 15th, 16th & 17th November 2020. MOEF Recruitment 2020 eligibility details are given in our blog.
MOEF Recruitment 2020:
MOEF Scientist Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University with typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer.
Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training pass certificate from a recognised Institute. Master’s degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Forestry or Economics (With Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) or Mathematics (with Statistics) or Agriculture (with Statistics) or two years Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management from a recognized Institute/University with two years experience in collection or compilation or analysis of data including data in Agriculture or Forestry work.
MOEF Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:-
Candidates should not have more than 35 years as on 01st April 2020.
MOEF Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Selection will be through personal interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview in case of the applications are received in large number
MOEF Recruitment 2020 Remuneration:-
A consolidated pay of Rs. 50,000/- p.m. per person excluding profit and taxes of engaged through a Service provider.
Submission of Applications:
- Service providers may submit their quotes (along with the self attested copies of educational qualification and post qualification experience of the candidates) through GEM only.
- Selection will be through personal interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview in case of the applications are received in large number.
- The staffs are expected to display utmost honesty, secrecy, sincerity and good conduct while discharging his/her duties. In case services are found in conflict of interests of Government or unsatisfactory, his/her engagement will be liable for discontinuation without assigning any reason.
- During the period of assignment with MOEF&CC, the staff would be subject to the provisions of the India Official Secret Act, 1923 and will not divulge any information gathered by him authorized to know the same.
- Selected candidates shall provide integrity certificate from 2 references known to them. d) A self-undertaking shall be provided by the candidate to the effect that he/she has no criminal record or criminal case in any court is pending against them.
What is the minimum qualification required to apply for MOEF Scientist and Other Posts Recruitment 2020?
12th pass can apply online
The last date for MOEF Scientist and Other Posts Recruitment 2020 is 15th, 16th & 17th November 2020