Mp Vyapam Jail Prahari Admit Card 2020 Available on the official site. Professional Examination Board Madhya Pradesh has going to conduct the Recruitment Test for Jail Department – Prahari (Karyapalik) from 20 to 29 Nov 2020. Now the board released the admit card for the Jail Prahari posts. Candidates can download the MPPEB Jail Prahari Admit Card 2020 in the mentioned below link in our blog and also exam instructions provided here.
Mp Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam Date 2020:
MPPEB Mock Test Details:
Mock Test is available on PEB Website www.peb.mp.gov.in, Candidate must practice about online examination process before appearing in the Examination.
Mp Vyapam Jail Prahari Admit Card 2020: (Instructions)
- Downloaded printout of the Test Admit Card enables Candidates to enter in the Examination Centre.
- Candidate will not be allowed to enter in the Examination Centre after the Reporting Time.
- Candidate should bring original Photo-Id to enter in the Examination Centre (As per rule book). E-Aadhar Card will be valid only if verified by UIDAI.
- Candidate should compulsorily paste the self attested Photo in the second part of Test Admit Card.
- Candidate can enter in the Examination Hall after the Biometric Process.
- After the completion of online examination, the score of the candidate will be displayed on the Computer Screen.
- Only Test Admit Card and Original Photo-ID are allowed in the Examination Hall. Other things are strictly prohibited.
Prohibited Things: Any kind of Calculators, Beepers, Pagers, Mobile, Cell, Phones or any other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall
COVID Preventive Measures:
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at entry and inside the exam venue at various places for candidates and centre staff to use.
- Rough sheets will be kept at all desks before start of exam by invigilators wearing gloves to ensure hygiene
- It is ensured that all the processes are touch free to ensure Social Distancing norms.
- Candidate to reach centre as per the Reporting/Entry time at Centre given in the Admit Card to avoid any crowding at the centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing
- Exam related documents (Admit Card, ID card, etc. Please refer Admit Card for more details)
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
- Additional photograph, to be pasted on attendance sheet
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Before each shift starts (and after last shift of the candidate) Seating Area will be thoroughly sanitized – monitor keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk and the chair. Candidates can further sanitize the same with sanitizers that will be made available in the examination lab/room/hall.