NABCONS Recruitment 2020: NABARD Consultancy Services has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Project Consultant for 2 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online today after checking the eligibility criteria. Applicants who are seeking central govt Jobs can make online registration from 21 October 2020 to 04 November 2020. More Details on NABCONS Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age limit, Selection Process. The candidate Can check all the details here.
NABCONS Recruitment Details
Educational Qualification For the NABCONS Recruitment 2020:
Graduate in any discipline with Post-Graduation/ PhD in relevant stream from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. The candidate should have at-least 01 year of relevant work experience post PG/PhD qualification.
Vacancies For the NABCONS Recruitment 2020:
Project Consultant = 02 Posts
Age Limit For the NABCONS Recruitment 2020:
The Minimum 24 Years and Maximum 50years.
Pay Scale For the NABCONS Recruitment 2020:
Period For the NABCONS Recruitment 2020:
- PBCS will be appointed on contract basis initially for a period upto 17 September 2021 which may be extended based on requirement of the project and performance or will be co terminus with the project period.
- Termination of contract – During the probation period NABCONS shall have the right to terminate the services of the individual without any notice period or assigning any reason
General Conditions For the NABCONS Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates may kindly note that any cost incurred by them for attending the interview will not be reimbursed by NABCONS.
- The final appointment will be based on the decision of selection committee constituted for the purpose.
- NABCONS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for the captioned post without assigning any reason at any stage.
How To Apply For the NABCONS Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official Website
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- You Should Check the Application from Once again whether the information are correct or in Correct.
- After that Click Submit Button ,Your Online Form will be submitted.
- Then Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration Slip.
Apply Online Link – Click Here