NABCONS Recruitment 2020. NABCONS has Released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Team leader, Remote Sensing & GIS Analyst, System Administrator (Network and System Database Administration), Project Associate, and Data Entry Operator from the Official Site. It contains 06 vacancies. It Invites ONLY ONLINE applications from Indian citizens having the necessary qualifications and experience for the engagement of specialist consultants. Candidates can Apply for the post on or before 01 October 2020.
Vacancy Details for NABCONS Recruitment 2020:
- Team Leader: 01 Posts
- Remote Sensing & GIS Analyst: 02 Posts
- System Administrator: 01 Post
- Project Associate: 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for NABCONS Recruitment 2020:
- Team Leader: Post-Graduation with at least 60% marks/ PhD from recognized university in Agriculture/Forestry/Agri. Engineering (Soil and Water Engineering)/Soil Science/Agronomy/Water Resource Development/ Environment Science/Hydrology/Crop Science etc. with remote sensing and GIS as one of the subjects studied.
- Remote Sensing & GIS Analyst: M.Sc/M.E/ M.Tech in Remote Sensing/Geomatics/GIS/Geoinformatics with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI Grading of a minimum of 6.00 on 10 point scale or equivalent.
- System Administrator: M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks (Average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI Grading of a minimum of 6.00 on 10 point scale or equivalent.
- Project Associate: Graduate/Post-Graduate from a recognized university with 60% or equivalent CGPA in Agriculture or Agri Business Management with exposure to Remote Sensing and GIS.
- Data Entry Operator: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in any discipline with additional qualification in computer handling skills.
Experience for NABCONS Recruitment 2020:
- Team Leader: Minimum 10 years of working experience in the area of Natural Resource Management/Watershed Development especially in monitoring projects/in research, using Remote sensing and GIS platforms out of which 5 years of experience as a project lead or program lead.
- Remote Sensing & GIS Analyst: Minimum 03 years of experience in satellite data handling/analysis and database design for Natural Resources related applications – Agriculture/Forestry/Soil science/Land Degradation/LULC & Wastelands/Water resource assessment/Ground water etc.
- System Administrator: Minimum 03 years of experience in the following: i. Web Application S/W development using web services, Programming in .NET, C#, FLEX, AJAX, J2EE, Java script, C& C++, etc. ii. Customized DSS in server GIS environment.
- Project Associate: Minimum 01 year of experience in agriculture related projects on crop yield parameters/modeling & Watershed Development with exposure to Remote sensing and GIS.
- Data Entry Operator: Minimum 03 year of experience in data entry and office works.
Age Limit for NABCONS Recruitment 2020:
Candidates do not Exceeding 35 years of age to 50 year of age as on 01 September 2020.
Salary for NABCONS Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for NABCONS Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed format within 10 days from 22 September 2020 to 01 October 2020 by clicking the following links and filling the details therein: