NBE NEET MDS 2021 Notification Released. National Board of Examinations has released the notification for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Master of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS) Admission 2021. So, candidates can download the NBE NEET MDS 2021 Notification check eligibility and apply for the NEET MDS 2021. The Apply online link will be activated from 26th October to 15th November 2020. Follow our site for daily updates.
NEET MDS 2021:
NEET MDS 2021 Qualification:
A candidate for admission to the Master in Dental Surgery course, must possess a recognised degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery awarded by a university or institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration and has undergone compulsory rotatory internship of a year in an approved/recognised dental college.
NEET MDS 2021 Important Dates:
NEET MDS 2021 Selection Process:
As per Govt. of India policy on the subject, all the desirous candidates have to appear for NEET-MDS. This includes BDS as well as MDS candidates. NEET-MDS marks shall be used for short-listing of candidates for interview and further selection process will be conducted by the DGAFMS/Army Dental Corps.
NEET MDS 2021 Examination Fee:
Applications once submitted cannot be withdrawn. Fee shall neither be carried forward to a future date nor refunded under any circumstances. Any claim for refund, adjustment or carrying forward of Application fee will not be entertained on successful submission of application and payment of fee
How to Apply?
Instructions to Fill Online NEET MDS 2021 Application Form:
- New User Registration: All candidates desirous of applying for NEET-MDS 2021 shall be required to create an online profile of themselves to generate a User ID and Password.
- Applicant Login: This User ID and Password so created will allow the candidate to login as an applicant for NEET-MDS 2021 and register an online application. The “Go to Application Form” link will allow the candidate to continue with the application submission immediately after user creation.
- If the Login password is lost, it can be retrieved by clicking “Forgot Your Password”.
- The UserID/Application ID and password so generated shall be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number of the candidate for future records.
- The index page of NEET-MDS 2021 at NBE website www.nbe.edu.in provides a quick link, “Applicant Login”. The online application form for NEET-MDS 2021 can be accessed through this quick link after successful login. The candidate can login using his/her User ID and Password.
- The application submission process can be completed either in a single sitting or in multiple sittings, as per the candidate’s choice, during the application submission window. However, once an application is successfully completed & submitted, it shall be available for editing certain field only during the “edit window”.
- Upload of Prescribed Documents & Images (Photograph, Scanned Signatures and Thumb Impression): Please refer Image Upload Instructions available at NBE website www.nbe.edu.in and at the end of this information bulletin for details of specifications for uploading photograph, signatures and thumb impression. Images which are not as per prescribed specification shall not be considered and may lead to rejection of the application.
What is the Upper Age Limit for NEET MDS 2021?
Candidate must not be younger than 20 years of age.
What is the last date for Apply Online?
15th November 2020 is the last date to apply online for NEET MDS 2021
When NEET MDS Admit Card link will be activated & the Exam will be held?
The Admit Card will be activated on 9th December 2020 & the exam will be held on 16th December 2020 by the officials