NFL Consultant Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. National Fertilizers Limited has released the ‘Consultant (Sales & Distribution)’ On Contract Basis. The last date of receipt of complete applications is 01.10.2020. Interested candidates need to submit their application in the enclosed prescribed proforma send to Deputy General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, and Uttar Pradesh – 201301. NFL Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
NFL Recruitment 2020:
Full time M.Sc. Agriculture or MBA from a recognized University/ Institution
Age of the candidates shall not exceed 62 years as on 01.09.2020.
Consolidated fixed remuneration of Rs. 1, 00,000/- per month
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for personal interview. Selection shall be made according to merit drawn on the basis of performance of shortlisted candidates in the interview process. Candidates are required to qualify in the Personal Interview with minimum average of 50% marks in interview.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates need to submit their application in the enclosed prescribed proforma, which should be duly filled-in and the original application proforma along with self-attested copies of certificates regarding date of birth, educational qualifications, post qualification work experience Certificate(s) and Relieving Order from last employer should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed with Application for the engagement as “Consultant (Sales & Distribution” at the following address: “Deputy General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301”
- The last date of receipt of complete applications is 01.10.2020 unless extended and notified on NFL‟s website.
- Incomplete/Unsigned application proforma OR application not in prescribed proforma OR application not supported by self-attested copies of relevant documents OR not fulfilling the eligibility criteria OR application received at any other address of NFL other than that as mentioned in the foregoing OR application received after due date shall be summarily ‘Rejected’ and no queries shall be entertained in this regard
- Scrutiny and shortlisting of applications would be done on the basis of documents enclosed with the prescribed application form. No interim correspondence by the candidates regarding availability/non – availability of documents would be entertained.
- Accordingly, candidates are advised to enclose all relevant documents along with the hardcopy of application form. All communications would be made to the candidates on the e-mail id submitted by them in their application proforma.